- Nutrition Facts
- More Info
Patented Thermowelded Bristles
Replaceable Brush Head-Clicks In and Stays In
Safe and Secure
Lowest Bacterial Load-For Healthier Teeth and Gums
1. Look at the underside of TerrAdent's Replacement Head. Our unique thermowelded technology fuses together each individual bristle, creating a solid head. Thermowelding eliminates spaces between the bristles where harmful bacteria hide and breed. Your bacteria-laden toothbrush can spread harmful bacteria to all parts of your mouth! In tests conducted at a leading Dental School, TerrAdent demonstrated the lowest bacterial load of all brands tested.
2. Replaceable Toothbrush Head for your hygiene, budget, and your planet! Replacing your recyclable Head reduces plastic use up to 95% vs other brands--even recyclable ones! Only TerrAdent meets all 3 Environmental Imperatives: Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle!
3. TerrAdent has the highest percentage of dentist-preferred rounded bristles of all brands tested at a major Dental School. Vario-length bristles clean all tooth surfaces better, including between teeth and at the gum line.
4. Compact 31-Tuft Head for easy access to back teeth, inside and out, without gagging.
5. Flexible Neck distributes brushing pressure better to protect gums, Ergonomic Handle provides for better grip and brush control.Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients : Recyclable nylon heads and PP handles.
Size : CT
Pack of : 6
Product Selling Unit : case
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, product image, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.