• NO MEMBERSHIP FEES

    None. Nada. Ninguno. Nyet. Shunya.

  • MULTIPLE CASH-BACKS

    On purchases of more than $60 a month

  • FLAT RATE SHIPPING

    $4.99 on any order to contiguous US states

  • Nutrition Facts
  • Ingredients
  • Description
  • More Info

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 45.0

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 230.00
Calories From Fat 140.0 Grams
Total Fat 16.0 Grams 25
  Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8
  Trans Fat 0.00 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0
Sodium 125 mg 5
Potassium 230.00 mg 7.00
Total Carbohydrate 15.0 Grams 5
  Dietary Fiber 3.00 g 12.00
  Sugars 6 g
Protein 10.0 Grams 20
Vitamin A 0
Vitamin C 0
Calcium 8
Iron 10
Vitamin E 35.00
Phosphorus 20.00
Magnesium 25
Copper 20.00
Manganese 40
 
10 g protein. Non GMO. Gluten free. Low glycemic. No whey. No soy. Ingredients you can see and pronounce. This hickory-smoked, protein-packed bar isn't just bold, it's down-right rugged. It's like the beard-growing, wood-chopping, pick-up truck driving snack that doesn't need a map when it goes walking in the woods. Your hunger has nothing on this bar. It's not always easy to eat well, especially when the good stuff doesn't taste as awesome as the bad stuff. That's why we made Strong and Kind, a bar that's healthier than it tastes. Bold, savory flavor made from all-natural ingredients you can see and pronounce. Plus, because not all protein is created equal, we use whole almonds, seeds and pea protein to give you 10 g of natural protein and all 9 essential amino acids. It's strong to be kind. Made in the USA.
Ingredients : Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 230 Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 16 g 25% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Sodium 125 mg 5% Potassium 230 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 6 g Protein 10 g 20% Calcium 8% Iron 10% Is or Contains Kosher Vitamin E 35% Copper 20% Magnesium 25% Manganese 40% Phosphorus 20% Vitamin B2 15% Ingredients: Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Honey, Non GMO Glucose, Pea Crisp (Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Rice Starch), Hemp Seeds, Smoked Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor. Warnings Allergen Info: Contains almonds. May contain nut shell fragments.
Country of origin : USA
Gluten Free : Yes
Dairy Free : Yes
Yeast Free : Yes
Wheat Free : Yes
Vegan : Yes
Size : 1.6 OZ
Pack of : 12

Product Selling Unit : case

(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**

** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.

Calories: 2,000 2,500
Total Fat Less than 65g 80g
Sat. Fat Less than 20g 25g
Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg
Sodium Less than 2400mg 2400mg
Potassium 3500mg 3500mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g
Dietary Fiber 25g 30g

Calories per gram:

Fat 9Carbohydrate 4Protein 4

Legal Disclaimer

Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, product image, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.

Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.

Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Ad

Ad

Ad