- Nutrition Facts
- More Info
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- changes in vision occur.
- you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
Redness - Watery Discharge
Burning - Grittiness
Dryness - Stinging
Sterile Eye Drops
Help soothe discomfort with Similsan's Irritated Eye Relief multi-symptom sterile eye drops.
Irritated Eye Relief stimulates the body's natural ability to relieve redness, watery discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants. Plus, it's gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
For over 30 years, the Original Swiss Formulas - made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients - have been providing families with remedies that are naturally effective and safe.Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients : Euphrasia 6x, Hepar Sulphurius 12x, belladonna 6x, borate buffer, sodium nitrate, silver sulfate (as preservative), and purified water.
Country of origin : Switzerland
Size : 10 ML
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, product image, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.