None. Nada. Ninguno. Nyet. Shunya.


    On purchases of more than $60 a month


    $4.99 on any order to contiguous US states

  • Nutrition Facts
  • Ingredients
  • Description
  • More Info

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 34.00 g

Servings Per Container: 1

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 120.00
Calories From Fat 5.00
Total Fat 0 g 0
  Saturated Fat 0 g 0
  Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.00 mg 0.00
Sodium 40 mg 2
Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2
  Dietary Fiber 1.00 g 4.00
  Sugars 2 g
Protein 24 g 48
Vitamin A 0
Vitamin C 0
Calcium 0.00
Iron 15.00

Smooth and delicious
The only rice protein isolate (90%)
100% natural This box of 12 single serve, chocolate powder pouches is designed to help you get your 24grams of protein boost on the go. Just pour, blend or shake, and enjoy. Enjoy the smooth texture and taste of this allergen-free, whole grain brown rice protein isolate the next time youere at work or play. Youell find fewer carbs and more amino acids in these easy-open pouches that feature a very clean label.
Sprouted and bio-fermented
Dairy and lactose-free
Soy and corn-free
Fat and cholesterol-free
Low sodium
High bioavailability
High absorption
Ingredients : Serving Size: 1 Packet (34 g) Servings per Container: 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 120 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 40 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 2 g Protein 24 g 48% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 15% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Organic sprouted whole grain brown rice protein isolate, organic cocoa, organic sprouted whole grain brown rice syrup solids, organic flavor, organic guar gum, organic gum Arabic, organic stevia, sea salt, organic sunflower oil. Organic flavor not derived from corn, soy or gluten.
Country of origin : USA
Organic : Yes
Gluten Free : Yes
Dairy Free : Yes
Wheat Free : Yes
Vegan : Yes
Kosher : Yes
Size : 1.2 OZ
Pack of : 12

Product Selling Unit : case

(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**

** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.

Calories: 2,000 2,500
Total Fat Less than 65g 80g
Sat. Fat Less than 20g 25g
Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg
Sodium Less than 2400mg 2400mg
Potassium 3500mg 3500mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g
Dietary Fiber 25g 30g

Calories per gram:

Fat 9Carbohydrate 4Protein 4

Legal Disclaimer

Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, product image, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.

Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.

Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet