- Nutrition Facts
- More Info
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
May Contain Trace: egg milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, wheat.
*Fair Trade Certified.
No corn, soy, or cane sugar
Only 60 calories each
Ingredients : Serving Size: 1 piece (14 g) Amount Per Serving % Daily Valuee Calories 60 Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 3 g 5% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 3 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2% ePercent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Ingredients: Organic tapioca syrup, *Fair Trade organic desiccated coconut, *Fair Trade organic coconut flour, organic hempseed, organic chia seed, sweet mix (organic inulin, monkfruit), organic sunflower lecithin, organic coconut flavor, Himalayan sea salt. *Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA May contain trace: Egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, wheat.
Country of origin : USA
Organic : Yes
Fair Trade : Yes
GMO Free : Yes
Size : .5 OZ
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, product image, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.